Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Windermere Professional Partners Website


My office just debuted it's new website: http://www.windermerepropartners.com. Not that I want to direct you away from my website, but it's got a lot of useful information. I especially like the "Open House Search." Now that so few agents advertise open houses in the newspaper, the web is becoming the go-to place for that info and I think there has been some confusion about the best place to go for the listings. The new Windermere Professional Partners site allows you to search specific areas for ALL open houses, not just our offices. If an agent has placed the open house times on the Multiple Listing Service site, then it will automatically sweep over to my office's website. It's very convenient and super easy to use.

My office is so cool. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment