Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet new listing in Gig Harbor


Every now and then I see a new listing on the agent tour that compels me to blog about it. Sometimes they are spectacular waterfront homes that I want to show off. (Saw one of those today.) But a lot of the time they are just nice, charming well priced homes that I would be proud to show any buyer. (Saw one of those today too.) I am going to blog about the charming, well priced house because the listing agent is Michael Robinson and he owns my office. : ) It's in the Madrona part of Whitley Hills (Gig Harbor) and is good sized corner lot, fully fenced and nicely landscaped. The floor plan of the house is awesome. 4 beds, den and bonus room, but what I especially liked is the color palette of the home. It's kind of robin's egg blue with off white accents and dark wood floors. Very soothing and inviting.
Click here for photo gallery.

It's over 3200 square feet and listed at $469,000. Want to buy it? Give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment