Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bad, bad blogger

Okay, I've been a bad, bad blogger. Neglecting my blog for weeks on end. I'd love to have an exciting excuse, but no... My "excuse" is that I have had my faith in the real estate business tested. I see signs of recovery, ABSOLUTELY, but is it enough to keep my business going? Two weeks ago I went back to LA to interview for motion picture work, my old job. Sounds glamorous, but I know it's not. It is lucrative, though. In the last year I have been ranked in the top 6% of all agents in Pierce County, but it's still not a steady income. I'd love to be all RAH RAH right now, but that's not the case. Do I give up my years of hard work in real estate and go back to Hollywood? aka Crazywood?

1 comment:

  1. Any time you have options you should be able to exercise all of them. Don't have to give up your real estate business to take an opportunity to keep the roof over your head and veggies on the table. There is no failure nor fear in doing what is best for you at the time. Besides, who know what our local economy will do-it may be on the move but I think whatever tomorrow holds will not look anything like what yesterday was. Just be grateful to have many skills and a great toolkit that others will benefit from!

    ReplyDelete